'My Wife & I' Premires In Lagos




The premiere of the new Nollywood comedy; My Wife and I, took place yesterday at the Imax Filmhouse Cinema, in Lekki, Lagos. The event had quite the turn out, with several Nollywood celebrities from Ngozi Nwosu to Omotola Jalade Eikende. 

My Wife and I is about a couple who are successful in every other aspect of their lives, except their marriage and parenting; she's the stern Mummy while he's the fun Daddy. Their decision to make things work leads them to Pastor Theophilus, who puts them through a series of unfortunate events after intentionally or unintentionally making them walk in each other's shoes; literally

 Sounds just a bit like the 80's movies Like Father, Like Son, Vice Versa  and  2003’s Freaky Friday  but a welcome change to the usual Nollywood norm. Plus, it would be hilarious to see Nouah's feminine side for once!

It stars handsome veteran actor Ramsey Nouah and actress and producer Omoni Oboli, who were previously co-stars in Kunle Afolayan's 2009 movie, The Figurine.  



Speaking of head turners, Nouah looked absolutely dashing as always in his sharp suit but the lovely Oboli was the belle of the event as she stole the show in her amazing Ceoluminee evening gown.

My Wife and I will be released in cinemas on the 25th this month. 

                                                               


Comments

Popular Posts