Piddy no longer eh... ‘Piddy’




It’s a wonder Rapper, Producer, Actor and Businessman Sean Combs hasn’t run out of monikers to choose from. When his career began, he was ‘Puff Daddy’ or ‘Puffy’, then ‘P. Diddy’ before it later evolved to ‘Diddy’.
But recently Piddy announced on Twitter that he’s no longer ‘Diddy’. From now on, he wants to be known as ‘Brother Love’.

Hey y’all. I have some very serious serious news. I’ve been praying on this. I decided that- I know it’s risky and I know it’s corny to some people- but I’ve decided to change my name again.
I’m just not who I am before. I’m something different. Some new name is Love aka Brother Love. I will not be answering to Puffy, Diddy, Puff Daddy or any of my other monikers but Love or ‘Brother Love’.


Brother Love? Well, what we can say to him... Sean, you are all heart. Good luck on your new name.  Much love. 

Comments

Popular Posts