David R. Morgan Re-publishes 'The Strange Case of William Whipper-Snapper '

                                                 

                                           

Wonderful news, bookworms!

The classic 1982 fantasy book, The Strange Case of William Whipper-Snapper, by English author William R. Morgan,  has been re-published and now available for purchase  on Amazon! 


Originally published by Hambleside Publishers Ltd, the story is about William who finds a magic silver talking case, a 1.B Prize,  that grants wishes but then turns out to  be 'as useful as a flu epidemic', because aside from being very rude and conceited, it does far more harm than good. William, and his sister Emma, then have to travel through time to find both its original owner and its creator,  so it would never be passed down to them. 

                                 


Morgan, who teaches English Language at Brooklands  Middle School, Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire, England commented,  

'Whipper-Snapper has been with me for most of my life and so, when my American publisher, Terrie Sizemore of A 2 Z Press LLC Florida, wanted to re-publish the novel, I leapt at the opportunity. It is a joyful experience and reminds me of happy times with my mum and dad and my childhood home, River Hall, where I wrote the novel in 1981. The Past is another country, but this book gives me my passport back to it.'


David R. Morgan is also the author of  Really David!, Friendly Flies and their Marvelous Maggots, Winnie's Wonderful Wheelchair, Busy Bees and Willful Wasps, Hopalong Hopscotch and other delightful children's books. He is also a talented poet, his audio poems can be found on his Youtube channel.  


The Strange Case of William Whipper-Snapper ,  and Morgan's other titles are available for purchase at Amazon.com.                                           

Comments

Popular Posts